Parents As Teachers (PAT)
What's Happening In PAT?
UPCOMING GROUP CONNECTION:
"What Kids Wished Their Parents knew about Preschool"
When: Tuesday, April 29th @ 5:30 PM
Where: Troy Library
Who: Any family in the community with young children
What: Come out & listen/ask questions to DP County Preschool teachers and a speech therapist about what to expect for your preschoolers experience & expectations for them!
PARTICIPATION IS FREE!!
Fun pictures from this years Group Connections!
Storytime @ Library
FIRE SAFETY FUN
What is PAT?
- A FREE early learning program for ALL parents with children up to 3 years old...
- Our program offers:
*personalized home visits
- If you join Parents As Teachers, a mixture of the following could happen...
* learn more about your child's growth & development
* Turn everyday experiences into fun-filled learning opportunities
* Receive research-based, practical answers to parents questions
* Create an eager learner who is ready for school
Ways to contact:
Certified Parent Educators
- Dana Clary
- Traci Hinton
- Jennifer Haynes
Doniphan County Parents As Teachers is on Facebook. Early childhood updates, group meetings, and educational topics are posted weekly.
Official PAT web sites: